Hi! My name is Autum. Yes I spelled that right, it's Autum without an N. I'm a southern girl with a creative streak.
If you run into me in public, it will probably be at the hardware or fabric store. I'll be the one with paint on my clothes and in my hair and will likely have a noisy little sidekick, my granddaughter Bayleigh.
I am passionate about all things DIY and I drag my husband Mitch along for the ride. I share my adventures here, both good and bad, happy and sometimes sad.
25 random facts about me:
1. I am a Christian
2. I am left handed
3. I speak with a southern drawl
4. I love to sew
5. I don't love to cook
6. I am not tall
7. I am not really short either, just average
8. I have been married more than half my life
9. the best half
10. to my best friend
11. I have two children
12. And one granddaughter, Bayleigh Caroline
13. I've never met a puppy I didn't love
15. I don't like coconut
16. I prefer warm weather to cold
17. I love the beach
18. I am a nurse, but haven't worked in years
19. I believe in miracles
20. My mind feels very young and I wish my
body did too
21. I teach Sunday school to four and five-year-olds
22. My name is Autum
23. Spelled without an n
24. I have two middle names they both start
with an A
25. I can work miracles with a can of spray paint and a yard of fabric.
I am passionate about paint, fabric, puppies, and my family. Not necessarily in that order. I'd rather shop the hardware store than the mall.