I have have so many fascinating things I would love to talk about. Like...
- My cat's hyperactive thyroid
- Making pompoms out of yarn
- Spring (did you hear that NC? enough with the cold, it's SPRING!)
- Bayleigh. I Never run out of Bayleigh stories, like the time I said son of a gun, and she asked if I meant son of a #@$&*. Yes she did.
- I can't remember if I introduced you to Lola. Did I? A chihuahua mix I found abandoned beside the road.
- Early menopause. Oh joy!
- Trying to learn new makeup strategies for a face that isn't as young as it once was.
- Pillowcase dresses. So sweet aren't they?
- Our pending induction into the club of jobless folks. The plant where Mitch has worked for the past 26 years is closing in a couple of months. Oh my!
- Some of my new favorite things.
See, just that quick I came up with ten potential blog posts. I have absolutely no excuse. Where shall I start, the starving cat or menopause? Job loss or stray dog? Foul mouthed four-year-old? You tell me, what are you just dying to hear about?