When what I needed was new pants. And socks.
I've been tagged by Tamy to list 7 random things about myself, so let the randomness begin. Try to contain your excitement.
1. So yea, I got a new rug for the kitchen. Actually 2 rugs. They were buy one get one free at Kohls. I wish I had all the money I've spent on kitchen and bathroom rugs over the years.
2. My pants have a really big hole in the leg. I only have three pair of jeans that fit me and these are one of them. To some people three pair of jeans may seem like a lot, but those people probably have other clothes they wear. Not me. Jeans are pretty much it. Except on Sunday, when I do wear a dress or nice pants to church. I don't have any nice pants that fit either. I've lost quite a bit of weight this past year. No I wasn't trying.
3. Very well meaning people frequently come up to me and say things like You are too skinny! You need to eat more! I end up just standing there looking at them, uncomfortable, not knowing what to say. How am I supposed to respond to that? I would never walk up to someone and say You're fat. You need to step away from the table. Why do people feel like it's ok to tell someone they are too skinny? I know they mean no harm, but I never know how to reply.
4. The tv was on this afternoon and I heard Oprah talking about a grilled cheese sandwich and I stopped what I was doing and made myself one. Mine had swiss and chipotle cheddar. Yum!
5. Mitch and I went to see Motley Crue a week after Casey was born. How random is that? He was born by C-section, so I was pretty miserable.
6. When I was in junior high school, I used to go roller skating every weekend. I even went to an all night skate once. Can you imagine roller skating all night long? I did. Me and my best friend April. Funny eh? Autum and April. I wasn't born in Autumn and she wasn't born in April. She was born on the first day of Autumn.
7. I'm really tired of hearing about what Britney Spears is doing. I feel sorry for her, and think she really, really needs to get some help, but I don't think it should be Breaking News that she showed up to court 3 hours late, then left and went to the mall to get something to eat.
Could that list be any more random?
On the subject of news, while I don't think Britney's latest escapades is worthy of mention on the 6 o'clock news, the search for this guy is. I hope they find him soon.