As more and more stories surface about the complicated and sad lives of celebrities, especially this week, I am so glad to not to have been blessed with fame and fortune. I'm sure at some point in my youth I had dreams of being wealthy and probably wanted to be a movie star. It would be nice to have the net worth of Britney Spears, but has all that money bought her happiness? I hope for the sake of her little boys that she finds some peace and that rehab will be the help she needs. Too bad Anna Nicole couldn't have found that help before her little girl was left in the center of a three ring circus and to grow up without knowing her mommy.
- I'm grateful that I can go to the grocery store, no makeup, in grungy clothes and not worry about my picture being taken.
- I'm grateful that I don't have to worry if my friends are really my friends.
- I'm grateful I know who my baby daddy is and I'm grateful he's such a wonderful dad.
- I'm grateful the most pressing issue for me at the moment is whether I will cook dinner or throw a frozen pizza in the oven.
- I'm grateful that tonight I will be sleeping on freshly washed sheets that were dried by a crisp cool February breeze.
- I'm grateful that excitement for me involves hanging out on the couch and finding out if Meredith lived and who got voted off.