so it would seem. The current meme making rounds is six weird things about me. Bonnie tagged me with this one a while back. I didn't forget Bonnie, I just didn't think there could possibly be six weird things about me and I'm still not so sure. I mean, others may find lots of weird things but since it's about me, it feels normal to me. I'll give it a go.
1. Well this one is easy. Even I admit it's weird. My toes. My second and third toe on each foot are partially webbed. They grow together about 3/4 the way up. I bet you're getting a nice image huh? No I'm not posting a picture.
2. I lift my feet when driving/ riding over railroad tracks. I don't really have a reason, I just do it.
3. I absolutely cannot stand mouth noises (food smacking, gum popping etc...). It's worse than fingernails on a chalk board. I have to leave the room if Mitch is flossing.
4. I sometimes will get a spoonful of peanut butter, dip it in a cup of tea (hot tea) and eat it. On the topic of peanut butter, I put both peanut butter and mayonnaise on banana sandwiches.
5. I have some odd substitutions for curse words I guess. I'm not sure where they come from and I'd probably think it was ridiculous if someone else said "doodie head." (someone over 7 years old that is). That's not saying I never curse, I have teenagers.
6. I talk for my animals. I know what they are thinking and would say if they could so I help them out.
There you have it, just a few of my little quirks. This has been a fun meme to see making the rounds.
For this gratitude Friday, I'd like to hear what you are grateful for. My friend Karen emails me every week to share her list, share a few of yours too. Me, this week I'm grateful to be feeling good.